AQA is connected within the disability sector with partners that provide funding and those with whom we share knowledge, expertise and experience in all aspects of disability and related issues.
Funding partners provide recurrent funding to AQA to deliver support and care for people with disabilities.
Philanthropic Trusts provide grant monies that support project initiatives by AQA that will enhance, support and improve the lives of people with disabilities.
Industry Associates share in common goals, disseminate information, support initiatives and liaise with all stakeholders to increase the participation, independence and quality of life of people with disabilities.
Philanthropic trusts & foundations who provide grants to AQA have included:
- Austin Health - Victorian Spinal Cord Service - Provides acute management & rehabilitation for people who sustain traumatic and some non-traumatic spinal cord injuries from Victoria, Tasmania and NSW Riverina.
- Disability Sport & Recreation - Provides and promotes sport and recreation opportunities for people with all types of disabilities throughout Victoria.
- Independence Australia - Not-for-profit organisation that supports people with a disability or other physical need to achieve their quality of life and their pursuit of independence.
- Limbs 4 Life - Amputee Support in Melbourne, Victoria and across Australia. Empowering amputees with information, support and promote an inclusive community.
- Spinal Cord Injuries Australia (NSW) - Non-government organisation which provides advocacy and services to people with a spinal cord injury and to people with severe physical disabilities.
- Spinal Injuries Association (QLD) - Not-for-profit organisation committed to rebuilding lives, promoting independence, preventing injuries and empowering people with a spinal cord injury.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our partners in helping us achieve our goals.